Saturday, January 30, 2010

Card Stash Workshop



These are two of the five cards we are going to make this coming Thursday in my Card Stash Workshop. We will be making 5 cards total. I'm really excited as I have 5 people signed up, with another 5 tentative. Yippee!

The first card was made with SU punches, SU Razzleberry Lemonade Paper, Rich Razzleberry paper and ribbon. I looovveee the new Two Step Bird Punch! The possibilities with this punch are endless. Oh my, it just dawned on me, there isn't any stamping on this card. Oh yeah, that's so that you can stamp your own sentiment on the inside :)

The second card used SU's Bella Bleu DP, Not Quite navy, and the new satin ribbon. The sentiment is from the Sale-a-bration set "Whimsical Words".

If you have any questions, please feel free to mail. As usual, all of your comments are appreciated! Have a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Cute cards, I really love the brighter colors on the first one!

The Wired Angel said...

Hi Lesly... love your cards... great layouts and papers.

Jaspere said...

Lookin' good.