I've been tagged! This is my first time to receive an "award" from a fellow stamper and blogger. Above and beyond that, it's from one of my very favorite stampers. Michelle is a truly inspiring designer. If you have a chance you need to visit her blog. You will be amazed and astounded! Thank you so much Michelle!!! You rock!
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.
1. Sarah (aka Sairabee) I have to laugh a little a I know that Sara has received this award at least twice. But I have to send it to her again. Sarah is the kind, sweet, talented, charming lady that sent me my very first RAK. Go visit her blog - it's fabulous!
2. Latisha is one of my SBS10 sisters and she is great. She does great things with her ribbon. Check out her cards!
3. SueDaly always leaves the nicest comments on my blog. She takes fabulous pictures! She has new pictures of butterflies on her blog that will knock your socks off.
4. Faith is as beautiful as her name. Her talent is incredible! I've tried to "do dots", but no one does them like Markie's Mom! Definitely take the time to visit her blog!
5. Shannan gets numerous awards and deserves all of them and more. What a talented young lady!
Picking only five was really tough! I'll get the rest of you ladies next time! Thanks to all of you gals who take the time to share your creativity through your artwork. Have a beautiful inspired day!
Love to Cook
3 hours ago