Monday, August 4, 2008

Scrapbooking All Week

Nope, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I've been busy scrapbooking our trip to Texas to pick up the boys from camp. I finished fourteen pages in the last four days - which, for me, is a big accomplishment.This page is my favorite. My boys were climbing the Mesquite tree in front of Nana and Papa's house in Corpus. I had the center picture blown up and am framing it and sending to Aunt Sissy, Uncle Larry and Nana and Papa in their thank you packages. I promise I will get back to card making tonight and will post some more cards in the morning. Thank you for your comments and continued support of my blog. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Fun pages! Sometimes its fun to go into a scrap coma and just hibernate and get them done! Way to go -- you did a TON of pages!!! *impressed*

Jennifer said...

14 pages! Wowza thats great. They look great too!