Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Merry Snowman


This was my second submission to the mall for their Christmas cards and they really liked it. I have two or three more that I'm going to present to them as the week progresses. The top of the snowman's hat has a little blob of puffy paint. This is a just a cute, little, happy card. I hope you like it. Thank you for looking!
Recipe:
Stamps: SU Warm Words, Holiday Tag Team
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Rhinestones, Stickles and Puffy Paint

11 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

this is just super cute, i love that snow man and the ribbon treatment you did

Tonya said...

Great color combo! I like the layout and look of this warm Christmas card!

Darlene said...

How cute is this! Love all the extra sparkle this card has!!

Elizabeth said...

Really cute - I like the way you have used multiple ribbon colors.

Elizabeth
Southampton, UK

Charith said...

I just love blue for Christmas cards. Your snowman is great, love the extra "bling"!

crazy4mycrafts said...

Very cute card! I wish I had time to start my Holiday card making! Good for you!

Alyssa said...

too stinkin' cute!

Latisha said...

great card
I like all the bling :O)

Ann said...

So cute! Love the triple ribbon and rhinestones! :D

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card...I really like it!

Ozzie's Greeting Cards by Tanja said...

I love this card it is so cute