Monday, April 20, 2009

Back From My Long Hiatus

Well, I knew it had been a while since I had posted something, but I had no idea it was well over a month. This picture was taken from my front porch a week ago. Yesterday it was 70 degrees and beautiful out. Springtime in the Rockies - never a dull moment. As to my absence, my laptop cord went out and I had to wait for one to be sent out from Dell. Then I had put my camera transfer cable in a "safe place". Tee Hee!!!! It's amazing how many places one might consider safe. I finally found it yesterday in the armoire/television cabinet in my bedroom. Go figure.. But.... I'm back and hopefully with a vengeance. I have downloaded over 40 new projects to my computer and hope to upload a few every day until I'm caught up.

2 comments:

Christyne said...

Welcome Back!!! I've missed your creativity!

Jennifer Scull said...

don't you just hate those 'safe places' that you KNOW you will remember, but for the life of you can't seem to recall when you really need them! ;)
and we get weather like that through May, but I happen to love it!