Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stampin' Up Business Opportunity



I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator twice. The first time I signed up, I felt like I was swimming in a sea with no lifesaving devices anywhere. As a result, I dropped after having accumulated more stamping supplies than any human should own. However...I really enjoyed the products and missed getting them at a discount. So.....I found an incredible upline who is located in Pennsylvania - Janet Wakeland. I rejoined with much trepidation, but found that this business could be worked with me in Colorado and my upline in Pennsylvania. She has been an inspiration to me, both creatively and businessly (not a word, but it sounds interesting.) My goal is to build my business and I would like to set the ball in motion through the internet. (I live in a remote area of Colorado and have struggled with finding recruits in the area.) I plan on using the tools that Janet has provided me and will send out packages and emails on a regular basis to my new recruits. Stampin' Up is offering an incredible promotion for people to sign up - $85.00 which includes business tools and many "new" products. For more details, please visit my Stampin' Up website at: http://leslyadams.stampinup.net. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me at: lsadamsdance@msn.com,

As a further incentive, all of my new recruits will receive four yards each of the new in colors polka dot ribbon as a thankyou for becoming part of my team.

Dates: July 15 - August 31, 2009

Promotion Details:

Become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator with the limited-time $85 Mini Starter Kit. The Mini Starter Kit contains the following products:

For All You Do stamp set
$28.95
Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
$5.95
Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
$5.95
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
$5.95
Dusty Durango Classic Stampin' Pad
$5.95
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
$5.95
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
$5.95
Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
$7.50
In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
$7.95

No comments: