Thursday, August 27, 2009

I've Moved!!!

Some of you have asked what happened? Where am I? Thank you for missing me. I had an opportunity to move out of my cute "little" rental into a fabulous 2,600 square foot house with my very own stamping room. YIPPEE!!! The boys each have their own room and their own den. I have another 1,000 square foot room for teaching private dance lessons and/or stamping workshops. This move has been a little tough on me physically, with working 40 hours at my regular job, teaching dance two to three nights a week, having the boys start back to school, packing, unpacking, cleaning.... you know the drill. But, we're finally in and absolutely love it. I'll try and get a picture up of the front of the house tomorrow. Thank you for your patience and continued support. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulation on your new home! I wish you the very best. It sounds like a dream come true.

Lisa Foster said...

Beautiful card! Isn't the shaving cream thing fun? Looks fabby too! Congrats on your new home and your very own stamp room! It looks gorgeous! Enjoy! Hugs, Lisa

Unknown said...

beautiful. congrats on the new home

Gina Lindsay said...

Congrats on your space. Moves are so hard, but it looks like this is good for everyone.

Unknown said...

What a lovely room! congrats!