Monday, September 7, 2009

Front of House

This is the front of my new house. Sorry it's taken me so long to post, but it's been crazy around here. I've spent the last three days in Aspen teaching private Argentine Tango lessons, attending JazzAspen (Doobie Brothers who were great and the Allman Brothers who were not so great), and putting on a workshop/barbecue/dance at my house this afternoon and evening. Thank you for continuing to support me during this crazy, hectic time. I should have more cards up in the next couple of days.

6 comments:

Angie Williams said...

Beautiful! Congrats on the new home!

Jaspere said...

Great pic. It sounds like you are busy, busy, busy.

Scrapping Julie said...

beautiful house...how fun to teach those classes!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

It's a gorgeous house!

Vicki said...

Wonderful home! What a full life for you! Congrats! Blessings to you!

Payne Holler Cards said...

FUN FUN FUN followed by exhaustion! looks like you have a beautiful view behind you...big congrats on your new home!
Linda