Saturday, November 21, 2009

4th Day Remarkable Stampers Holiday Blog Tour

Well, it's time to say goodbye to a wonderful blog hop brought to you from the Remarkable Stampers. The theme for this was last minute Holiday items. Well, this is about as last minute as it comes. I got home ten minutes ago and whipped this together using SU's sticky letters, glitter, paper and ribbon. I had some oblong coasters and used those for the base. The picture doesn't really do it justice. Thank you for your comments! Please take time to visit Becky as I know you'll love whatever she has created. Thank you and come back and visit soon!

12 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

wow. quick thinking and awesome job!

AK Stamper said...

I love the "JOY" wall hanging!

Shell
LNS

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is gorgeous and a great idea! I could make this with my girls since I have some coasters not being used!

Jaspere said...

This turned out great.

Payne Holler Cards said...

wow! I couldnt have even thought this up in 10 minutes!!! so cute!

blessings to you this Thanksgiving!

Dru said...

Never would I be able to do this in 10 min. Great job! Happy Thanksgiving!

Gina said...

Wow, ten minutes? Very impressive!!

Cindy said...

Very cool! Great little wall hanging. Putting in the old hopper for a future project. Thanks for the inspiration.

JazzyH said...

That is great! I love it.

Karen from PA said...

This is great! What a wonderful idea for using coasters.

The Wired Angel said...

Great wall hanging Lesly... terrific job. Hugs, Peggy

Angie Williams said...

This is a really nice project!