Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Hellos!!!!


Well, It's been a very long time. I've been trying for the last week to get back into making cards, but to no avail. My creativity seems to have up and left. This morning I went in to my craft room and attempted another time and.....alas, it might be coming back. I hope you like this card. The paper used was real red, whisper white and Staminup DP. I cuttlebugged the white so that it would look like old fashioned dotted swiss. The cherries have four coats of clear embossing powder. Thank you for having patience with me. I made three other cards this morning and will try and post them tonight when I get home from work. Have a great day!
Lesly

19 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! It has a very Mary Engelbreit look to it. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Your card is so pretty. I like it with the cuttlebugged dots.

Tru said...

Very Pretty! I love how the cherries shine, it has a great 'crispness' about it. Does that make sense???

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the dotted swiss look and the way you used the design paper. I've been having a hard time with this particular paper, but I love how you used it!

cheryl (clee') said...

I clicked on larger image and I love this card! The glossy cherries are great.

Lizette said...

Great card. Makes me yearn for summer !
Welcome back !

Joy Jenkins said...

i really like your card - the colors are great.

Rochelle W said...

This is super cute!!!! I love that paper. I knew I should have got it.

Juli Smith, said...

Very cute Lesly! THANKS for sharing!

Lori Barnett said...

This is great! It's so bright and I love that stamp set!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

This is my favorite set and favorite paper so far!! Love it with the dots. Very nice!

Helen said...

Ooooh, those cherries look good enough to eat - LOVE how you embossed them to make them so glossy!

Anonymous said...

How very very cheerful....the red just pops! Your card is soooo delightful!

Chris said...

ooooo, this is very pretty!! i am so lovin' the cherry's. >"<

Michelle Pearson said...

I like this....I thought of ME too!
Love the cheery cherries and tghe dotted swiss with it!

Sara Frawley said...

I love those cherries... haven't made any cards with them yet, but you have a way of inspiring! :) thanks for sharing! sbs hugs

Michelle said...

I agree with Trudi - crispness! I can just about taste those lovely cherries! LOVE cherries. Great to see you back blogging again. Take care!
Michelle SBS10

Laura lok said...

beautiful card love this set

Latisha said...

What a great card. That paper is so cute. I love a card that has nice clean lines like this. Great job >"<