Thursday, October 30, 2008

Classroom Halloween Treats


Hi there friends! Life has been crazy with my new job starting. I've been the store manager of Beall's in Glenwood for almost three fabulous weeks! The only downfall is that I haven't been able to stamp. However, with Halloween tomorrow I had to make something for my son's class. Michael (age 9) and I whipped these up this evening and thought you might want to take a look! They were really quick and easy so I decided to make another batch for my workers at the store. Hope you like them. I used SU's Batty for You stamp set. The paper is Whisper White, Only Orange, Gable Green and Lovely Lilac. The insides are the Halloween M&M's. Thank you for your comments and have a great evening!

21 comments:

Rachel said...

ADORABLE!!! As a stamper who also produces mass quantities, I know this took a lot of time and punching! Great job!

Heidi said...

These are adorable- what kind of containers did you use?

Kristine said...

Wow!
These are so cool!
Love them!
Great blog you got!
Hugs
Kristine

Jennie said...

These are adorable! What a great idea you had....Where did you get the tins? Your sons class and your co-workers will love them!

Jaspere said...

What lucky kids. I just love these.

Anonymous said...

These look wonderful...that's great that you just whipped those up with your schedule.

Stampin' Meg said...

wowie! Super duper cute!
Those are some lucky kiddos.

Kerry said...

How cute are these! :) The perfect little treat!

Latisha said...

congrats on the nice job!
Those treats are so cute! I made something like that one year for my daughters birthday.
Happy Halloween

Latisha said...

congrats on the nice job!
Those treats are so cute! I made something like that one year for my daughters birthday.
Happy Halloween

Soguesswhat11 said...

those are really adorable!! I'm sure they didn't appreciate the work that goes into them, but you know your fellow stampers do!! Great job!!!

Deb said...

SO fun! I know that his classmates and your co-workers loved them!

Ann said...

These are darling! The googly eyes are a great touch! :D

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous. What adorable treat holders.

Carmen said...

OMgosh how cute!! I bet everyone loved them!

Tina said...

Just Brilliant! very cute!

Stephanie said...

Adorable little treat tins...

Stacey Schafer said...

OMGolly....so cute! I bet the class was thrilled with these!

Cheryl Walker said...

I love them,what a great idea, and they are soooo cute!!! great job!!!!!


Cheryl

Saxontoy said...

What a creative thing to do, they are so cute. TFS

Sarah Peale said...

These are just adorable!