Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall Photo Album


I really enjoyed making the summer photo album in the DVD case a couple of months ago and decided to try my hand at another one. I was at Target the other day and picked up a few things from their dollar section. I thought the paper was kind of pretty and the stamps would be fun. The paper in the scrapbooking kit was perfect for my fall DVD album. Hope you like it!
These are just a few of the things I picked up. All in all, I might have spent about $10.00 and came home with these and more.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

I saw these and wondered if i should purchase, do they work good!

~ j said...

pretty colors on your card and beautiful DVD tin. what a find at target :)

Cheryl Walker said...

WOW, that is an awesome find!!!! love your tin!!!

Laura lok said...

ok wait the stamps were at target? no way I didn't know they were doing that

Carmen said...

Very ppretty! I love how this came together!

Latisha said...

score at Target!

Jaspere said...

I bought the fall set the other day...its great to see them in action.

Jennie said...

This DVD tin is wonderful! Don't you just love the scrapbook paper from Target, what a deal! You did a great job on this! This combo would look nice on a card too...may have to try that! :o) Thanks for sharing!

Tina said...

Very cool album, love the colors.